Read on this post to find out how you can get early access to download windows 8.1 ISO images from Microsoft.39 rows Windows 8.1 ISO download 32-Bit is mostly needed for older hardware Windows 81 32 Bit Iso windows 81 32 bit iso Official Microsoft Windows 8.1 Download Free upgrade.
Get the Final Version of Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro ISO Download. Free direct link by Softlay. Download ISO file without Media Creation Tool or Windows 8 Product key. Untouched full version ISO 64-bit.
Download 32-bit Browser
Windows 8 users can free upgrade to Windows 8.1 full version without going to the Windows Store. You can download Windows 8.1 ISO (DVD) From MSDN with the Windows 8 product key. Download Windows 8.1 Pro ISO from their Official Microsoft website.
- Windows 8.1 download ISO 64-Bit is the ISO you want to go with in most cases. All modern PC’s sold within the last 6 years should be capable of installing from a Windows 8.1 64-Bit ISO.
- From here, choose your desired Windows 10 in 32 bit or 64 bit edition and click download. Download Windows 10 64-bit or 32-bit. The download will start and the link will remain active for 24 hours from the time of creation. Now you can create bootable USB stick or DVD for fresh installation.
- Download Windows 10 ISO Image. Download the official tool for downloading latest Windows 10 ISO files from here and launch it. Click on the ‘Create installation media for another PC’ option.
442 votes Loading...
- Official ISO
- Windows 8.1
- Latest Release
- 5 May 2014
- 8.1 Pro
- File Size
- 3.33GB / 2.45GB (32bit)
- Microsoft Inc.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro ISO Download Overview
Windows 8.1 Update includes new features and functionality upgrades that should dramatically improve the overall user-experience on Microsoft OS. Windows 8.1 (as service pack) is part of Microsoft Windows 8’s support life-cycle and installing 8.1 update will be mandatory to maintain access to support and Windows updates. For more info, see
What’s new in Windows 8.1 Pro ISO Download?
The Windows 8.1 upgrade is available as a free option from Windows Store to those currently running Windows 8 (retail copy). Head over to the official Microsoft link to download Windows 8.1 ISO to get started. More about Windows 8.1 at Wikipedia.
Download Windows 8.1 Pro Installation Key
As per Microsoft Technet and MSDN, you will be required the following installation key to install Windows 8.1 Professional. Note that this key is not for windows activation but only for installation which you’ll need to enter during installation process for both 32 Bit & 64 Bit.
How To Install Windows 8.1 ISO Using USB/DVD
After Windows 8.1 Pro ISO Download is successful. Save the iso file on your PC. Now you have to make a bootable Windows 8.1 USB/DVD media using this iso file. Follow this tutorial on How to install Windows 8.1 via USB Drive. The steps to install windows 8.1 are simple and easy. Comment here if you face any issues during windows 8.1 pro iso download or installation.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro OS Requirments
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard disk space: 20GB available
- Video card: 1366 × 768 screen resolution; DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software.
[Update]: Direct Download the Latest Windows 10 May 2019 Update (Version 1903) ISO Files
Windows 10 April 2018 Update is finally here after months of internal testing! Several reports had confirmed last month that the Redstone 4 Insider Preview Build 17133 appears to be the Release to Manufacturers (RTM) build. Many Windows enthusiasts tried to follow workarounds to get 17133 installed on their machines. However, that particular RTM build suffered some blocking bug that delayed the official public release. With April finally almost ending, you can now finally download Windows 10 1803 ISO files for your compatible PCs.
Direct download Windows 10 1803 ISO files (64-bit and 32-bit)
Not a fan of Update Assistant? Well, you are in luck. The Redmond tech giant has also released the Windows 10 1803 ISO files, which are now available for download. Here are the links (valid for both Home and Pro) to download Windows 10 April 2018 Update:
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update 1803 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update 1803 (32-bit)
For languages other than English, head over to Microsoft. As these links will expire soon (6/7/2018 12:01:45 AM UTC), follow the instructions below to easily download Windows 10 1803 April 2018 Update ISO (HOME and PRO) for your devices:
- Head over to the official download site [click this link].
- Under Select edition drop-down, click on Windows 10 under April 2018 Update and hit Confirm. [There will be only one Windows 10 option since this works for both Pro and Home editions]
- Under Select the productlanguage,choose your language > Confirm.
- You will now see two tabs to download either the 32-bit or the 64-bit Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Simply click on the right one and the download will begin.
[Follow this guide to install Windows 10 April 2018 Update three ways]
Windows 10 April 2018 Update – aka version 1803 – is a feature update offering several new features, including the exciting Timeline, Focus Assist, and Diagnostic Data tool. The update also brings improvements to Game Bar, Cortana, Microsoft Edge, Windows Shell, and other corners of the operating system. With new features also come a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Microsoft has been sending a number of Preview builds to its Windows Insider Program for the past several months to test and finalize the latest desktop OS version, the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. While the update will eventually arrive on your machine, the rollout process is painfully slow as the company has adopted a steadier, more conservative deployment strategy since the release of the original Creators Update last year.
If you don’t want to get stuck in this phased rollout that might take you over several months to get the newest edition of Windows 10, you can now use the Update Assistant or download the ISO files to install Windows 10 April 2018 Update right away.
Are you going to download Windows 10 April 2018 Update and install it manually or would you rather wait for the company to make it more stable and send you a notification to update? Don’t forget to share your thoughts on Windows 10 April 2018 Update with us.